In our day to day lives, we are bombarded by stress. We can be likened to a boat that is sailing along, but keeps getting loaded up with more and more cargo (stress) until one day the boat capsizes. Hormonal balancing is an effective way to combat the effects and it can be helped with nutrition and supplements. We are not likely to “capsize” if we are aware of the effects that stress may have on our endocrine system and most importantly do something productive to manage it.
Here is an effective recipe to support the endocrine system:
- [easyazon_link keywords=”B-Complex” locale=”US” tag=”mmxaz-20″]B-Complex[/easyazon_link] – 1 tablet with breakfast and lunch only
- [easyazon_link keywords=”Pantothenic Acid” locale=”US” tag=”mmxaz-20″]Pantothenic Acid[/easyazon_link] – 2 tablets – 3 times per day
- [easyazon_link keywords=”Niacin” locale=”US” tag=”mmxaz-20″]Niacin[/easyazon_link] – 1 tablet – 3 times per day
- [easyazon_link keywords=”Vitamin C” locale=”US” tag=”mmxaz-20″]Vitamin C[/easyazon_link]: 500-1000mg – 1-3 tablets per day
- [easyazon_link keywords=”Glandular extract” locale=”US” tag=”mmxaz-20″]Glandular extract[/easyazon_link]* – 1 tablet – 3 times per day
The doses may be taken depending on how you feel. It is a good idea to take this recipe if you have a busy day ahead or a stressful meeting. It’s also useful if you feel “tired all the time”, feel depressed or sleepy regardless of how much sleep you have had. It can also be taken if you lack motivation and procrastinate tasks, even pleasurable ones.
*These are glandular extracts that can help the endocrine system immensely, such as adrenal and thyroid (extract of bovine origin) that I personally find to be very helpful. You may find these at Nutri and I like to check with my kinesiologist as to the relevant one I need at the time. I find I need to visit him at least once a month as the glandular requirements tend to change quite often.
So try this recipe if you think you have problems with hormonal balancing; it was given to me by a nutritionist friend so it is tried and tested for effectiveness. You might like to try this Hormone Balance Test, as it can lead you on to think about the different range of symptoms that can manifest as a result of hormonal imbalance.